How does IPL work?
The IPL hand piece delivers high intensity pulses of broadband
light that is different from the narrow band light of lasers. IPL,
which stands for intensed pulsed light, is non-ablative meaning
that is does not damage the surface of the skin.
The intense light is delivered to the deeper parts of the skin
(dermis) and leaves the superficial aspect of the skin (epidermis)
untouched. There are different versions of IPL available on the
market that target different structures in the skin.
The PhotoDerm VR targets vascular lesions such as spider veins and
vascular birthmarks. The PhotoDerm SR targets pigmented lesions
such as melasma and age spots. The thermal effect of IPL also
causes production of new collagen, leading to improvement in
What are IPL’s advantages?
IPL does not damage the skin surface, unlike dermabrasion and laser
resurfacing. Therefore, there is virtually no recovery time.
Treatments take approximately 30-45 minutes. Patients can apply
makeup before leaving the office and return to work the same day.
There is also minimal pain with IPL, unlike laser or radiofrequency
resurfacing which both require topical anesthetic. Also, with IPL,
a larger area can be treated at one time than with laser treatment.
1. Patented portable design.
2. Imported critical components with guaranteed quality.
3. Durable sapphire filter
4. Exact energy controlling system makes safer for various types of
5. The design of double handle, more finer division, easier switch
of any treating item, and simpler operation.
6. Adopting the Israeli super heat dissipation system and cooling
system to achieve the cold narcotic and painlessness during the
7. Different wavelength to be selected. One hand piece with several
changeable filters with multifunction
8. Plug and play, easy to change and install.
9. 8.4 inch Touch Color LCD screen.
10. Painless and no side effects.
11. Logical software with 6 kinds of languages.
12. OEM & ODM service.
13. The ISO 13485, CE, EMC: CISPR14, Electrical: ICE 335-1 have
approved by the Quality control and test system, to prove our each
machine on the best quality control.
1, Skin rejuvenation: improving the forehead, face, arms, abdomen,
legs and other rough skin, enhancing the elasticity of skin,
2, Hair removal: removing the hair of armpit, beard, limb, Bikini
3, Dispel spots: removing the freckles, chloasma, sunburn spots,
senile plaques, chorioplaque, birthmarks and pigments.
4, Acne therapy: removing the ance and ance scar of facial,
shoulder, chest, waist, buttocks, etc.
5, Vascular therapy: curing vascular lesions(telangiectasis), and
removing the acne rosacea, erythema.