How does IPL work?
The IPL hand piece delivers high intensity pulses of broadband
light that is different from the narrow band light of lasers. IPL,
which stands for intensed pulsed light, is non-ablative meaning
that is does not damage the surface of the skin.
The intense light is delivered to the deeper parts of the skin
(dermis) and leaves the superficial aspect of the skin (epidermis)
untouched. There are different versions of IPL available on the
market that target different structures in the skin.
The PhotoDerm VR targets vascular lesions such as spider veins and
vascular birthmarks. The PhotoDerm SR targets pigmented lesions
such as melasma and age spots. The thermal effect of IPL also
causes production of new collagen, leading to improvement in
Beauty and Skin Products
1. Ipl hair remover system clean/convenient design
2 .EffectivenessApplications :
1) Permanent Hair Removal, really painlessly
2) Skin Whitening /Rejuvenation/Skin LiftingAdvantages :
1) Skin contacting detection setup ensures shooting safety.
2) More than 50,000 shots lifetime with advanced multi-pulses
3) 7 cm² Super spots size means less treatment time and less
4) 7J/ cm² (max) ensures effective of hair removal and skin safety
5) IPL Hair Remover System Clean & convenient design:
- Handpiece storage
- Cable storage or guide hole
Safe and easy to use at home
- Touch sensor
- User friendly Interface
- Professional performance at high value
Continual use of consumables
---High-efficiency and comfort: large spot size ensures
---Advanced non-stripping, non damaging soft skin technology,
hair and make soft skin simultaneously.
---Entire cooling system makes the treatment more comfortable.
---New fashionable outlook design